Sunday, October 5, 2008
My social life hasn't returned to me yet, how Leena!
My social life right now includes, going out with family, and staying at home spoiling my eyes with the computer and challenging my brother to Bookworm-.-
Plusplus, I want another clique outing before school reopens!
Cos once school does reopen, all of us'll be busy with CCA, open house, COALs, and whatnots.
So pleasepleaseplease one moreee! :]
Plus plus to all 6A people:
PLEASPLEASPLEASE let us(me, cher and marisa) know if you all want a gathering!So we can plan something out if you all want to :]
OPEN HOUSE!
zommg we haven't had any dance practices yet, I'm beginning to worry that the Sec2s might not be performing at Open House, I don't want!I want all dancers to perform, hope that it'll be possible!Scissors glue and manymany other stuff on Monday, can't waittt :]
Just bloghopped for a bit, I find it amazing for some people to type in such small words, type looong loooong post and the words blend in with the background, which equates to: I CANNOT READ WHAT YOU'RE TYPING.
So mostly I just skip these blogs 8D
Sheesh, I'm craving for B & J's Chunky Monkey! Plus Apple Crumble.
Haha anybody who can give me those two and I'll lovee you to bits and pieces :]
Those two are heavenlyyy.Yumyum, hungry thinking of it especially since I haven't had breakfast.
Eeeks, breakfast anyone?
8:24 AM