Monday, October 27, 2008
Okay people, brace yourselves, cos here comes the tag reply! (which I expect shall mostly be about Zac Efron, hurhur.)
HAHA I make it sound like I have a lot of tags to reply. Leena shall be like, "Mardiana! Then mine leh!" HAHAHAHA :] That girl's more popular, so more taggs. HAHA hers are like 15 over people to reply. Poor Leena.HAHAH :D
BrendaHAHA okayokay! :]
LeenaNONONO. HAHA hot pink dress for YOU! reserved for you, only you! (:
HAHA and awwwww I know I very sweeeeet right! HAHAHAHA XD
ZeeeeeeeeeHSM 3 ROCKS SOCKS OFF! :]HAHAHA YEAHHHHH.
RebeccaAiyohhh you! HAHA at least I don't hyperventilate! We'll have to get Wan Ping to sit with you in the cinema and arm herself with paper bag in case you hyperventilate when you see Zac Efron. HAHA and if they do have that law, he'll be the first few to get caught :] And thanks for the second tag!
AliahHAHAHA yes we were sitting one row behind them! (: AND OMGGG NOOOO ZAC EFRON DID NOT RUIN THE MOVIEEEEEEE.hahahha yesyes Rebecca shall kill you :]HAHAH and don't jengjengjeng me! hahahah can't help it! :D
Jin RongHAHA you haven't watched it yett! I bet you'll fall head over heels with it once you've watched it :]
Dayna/ Platypus!HAHA when did this platypus turned into Santa Claus, hohoho-ing? HAHAHAHA owl goes hoothoothoot! :] I'll give you your letter asap okay! :]
Xin HuiSEEEE! i told you you'd go SEEEEEE.HAHA you know karate? I laughhhh. Who's the one who scared of the ball go and shun the ball during soccer hurhhhh? HAHA see your convincing skills are POORRRR hahha no wonder ahma turned into anti dbsk fan! awwwwwww D:
OH YAY I'm done.
------------
Random thoughts:
"My com's on the verge of breakdown, took me 20 over restarts before my laptop returned to normal :/"
"Falcon's progressing with their campfire item, jiayous Falcon! Make sure we put in our best, so we'll be proud of the outcome no matter what it is (:"
"I WANT TO GO OUTTTT WITH MANYMANYMANY PEOPLE"
"6A GATHERING!"
"BEN AND JERRYs!"
haha okay I've got more but it's gonna be super long so I'll end here.
OHPLUSPLUS.
After seeing the Mirotic mv, AAAAH I know I'd probably get murdered but I prefer Yunho and Changmin! Esp since now changmin is SUPER SHUAI, no longer the cute one.hurhur I bet Jemima's gonna come after me with a chopper if she sees this.HAHAHAHA :]
4:49 PM