Monday, August 18, 2008
China won, ah wells, as AKJ says, we lost to a better team.(World no. 1,3,5??Like -.- for their win) But the Yining player is awesome! Talent spotted even at the age of 12, I guess China was right to pin their hopes on her.
PS.Yesterday was a happy day! (HAHAH devil CANNOT say anything about this.you promised!and i'm not joking)
--------------------------
Devil decided to be nice and go to my house to study, not bad actually.I probably would've done lesser without her around. :]
Today was a much sadder day, I guess happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length, huh?
Failed science, I need an A1 in EYE to get an overall A1.the stress, driving me nuts.
Dance this wednesday, I'm happy yet nervous/worried. Hope I do well, since laoshi's back, and gonna be in the SYF mood?Ganbette! ;D
Devil took so many photos, UNGLAMMM ONES esp.DELETE OFF THAT ONE OKAY! buranwoyaoboxni.And no, this box is not nice.
I think Devil was paranoid today too.HURR. Screaming at the slightest footsteps.HAHAHHAA.I had to whack her like dunno how many times.
Sorta glad I didn't go for CIP? :]
----------------------------
Was sorta pissed at some point in class,dan shi wo bu yao xiang zhe jian shi le.
-----------------
AND DEVIL HAS BURNING UP STUCK IN HER HEAD! while i have dbsk's balloon stuck in mine-.-
Maybe we accidentally exchanged the parts where our brain decides songs to be stuck in our head?HAHA okay that's lame.
----------
Mrs____ was actually scolding___about Lit today, when it suddenly became to us being scolded.WIERDD MANNNN.
wo yao ming tian bian de geng hao, ke yi ma?
PS.Walking with Devil in the rain is not fun.Esp since the umbrella that she's holding always seems to move about.BOXXX.
PPS. Studying with devil is okay okay only.Because she blasts dbsk and tang yuzhe songs when you can't catch up with her work speed. -.-
HAHA but still, IL her to bits! ;D HAHA okay don't think wrong, i'm perfectly fine.AND straight.
6:14 PM