Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hey people! I now I've been switching many blogs, but if I'm right this might be staying for quite a while! Cos I'm loving the URL & the Skin:D
Feel free to tag(politely please!We're all human beings, so respect please!)
-----
Anyway, on to today's proper post.
Been having mood swings lately, and I can be a meanie at one time, a hyped up person at another, and one who's on the verge of break-down at yet another.Don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's due to hormonal imbalance?HAHAHA.
Thinking bout stuff real deep lately, and maybe jumping to one or two conclusions along the way.
*I'm not sure bout what you've been doing and I don't know what to do, how to carry on from here.Guess I'll just continue and pretend, pretend.it's such a mystery, yet I can't and ain't allowed to solve it. Hopefully things will turn out much better, aye?*
I want everything to be back to before, before all this happened, when I could be happy almost all the time.
PS.Don't assume anything(DEVIL), cos I hate people to jump to conclusions when it isn't what you think it is.
--------------------------------------
Anyway, on to happier things!
CONGRATS TO CSB FOR GETTING GOLD WITH DISTINCTION AND BRING FIRST IN DIVISION!:]
ALL of you can pat yourselves on the back now, and possibly take a break.
PPS. there's breakdance tomorrow(i think), thank god I can sweat it out, feel better a bit.
2:43 PM